Supply chain risk management (SCRM) is "the implementation of strategies to manage both everyday and exceptional risks along the supply chain based on continuous risk assessment with the objective of reducing vulnerability and ensuring continuity. LSC always ensure the safety of your goods and rapid response to your services with new technology and innovative case studies. The user experience and past studies are highly important for us. We construct customized solutions designed to evaluate, control, reduce and eliminate risk.
For this purpose we have developed different tools and solutions, including:
1. Development of all services on customized basis to eliminate the risk right from design stage.
2. Transfer the risk by having best of class insurance ranging up to 1.5 million on single trip for goods transit and 190 million for storage.
3. Avoiding the risk by training the staff, and putting the proper processes.
4. Having quality control department along with safety and internal audit committees.
5. LSC is one of few organization having not only external auditor but also internal auditor in for performance review in form of E&Y.
6. We mitigate the risk by hiring external security firms, so that our client can have not only safety of stock but also double insurance coverage from us and Security Company.
7. All our vehicles are fitted with VTS, while warehouses with CCTV so that on each step the risk can be managed.
8. All LSC assets are maintained on international level to avoid any risk.
9. Better visibility throughout the supply chain in KSA and around the globe makes sure of better risk management.
10. After all the above, if at any time any risk do happen; we are LSC take full responsibility of it and compensate the customer not only financially but make sure their business is not effect and take corrective action at once for future.